Culture and Cultures in Bonn
Bonn – the former capitol of the Federal Repbublic of Germany from 1949 to 1990 has been transform from a political centre into cultural and history affine city in Germany with a multitude of culture and cultures in Bonn.
Discover with our special package the historical Bonn which was one of the most important fortresses of the Romans called Castra Bonnensia on th eriver Rhine. Explore the multitude of museums and art exhibitions. Or find your way through the city on the tracks of Ludwig van Beethovens who was born here, in the famous Beethovenhaus.
With our special package „Culture and Cultures in Bonn“ you may discover your own way of exploring Bonn!
Our Package Prices:
- 90,00 EUR per person in the double room for 2 nights incl. Bonn-Card
- Single‘s supplement 40,00 EUR for two nights
Bookable only on weekends.
Limited allotment / Changes are reserved.
Content of the Package per Person:
- 2 overnight stays in a double room
- Welcome drink in the room
- Surprise gift
- Bonn Regio WelcomeCard for 24 hours (free entrance for the Bonn museums, e.g. Museum Koenig, Museum of Fine Arts Bonn, House of History, Beethovenhaus, Art and Exhibition Hall of the Federal Republic of Germany, etc.)
- Discounted tickets for sightseeing-tours and Rhine-shipping
- Rich breakfast-buffet
- Undergroundparking free of charge
… and here you can follow the booking link.